Monday, February 07, 2022

Heart to Heart and Mother Canada, Light of the Moon and Twenty Four Hour Care


Order Belies Chaos

Something More Magical Than It Ever Was

Thunder And Lightning

In The Center of the Body is the Soul 

When Asked: She Replied 

Counting My Blessings 

Cry Me A River 


The text in this post is a list of titles from my old website www.judithmartin.info.  The domain expires in one month.  For those of you reading before mid March 2022, you can still visit this website.  Dylon Whyte and I maintained it from 2002 until 2015.  

Velvet Journal : The Rescuer 

Flesh and Blood 

Between the Leading Note and the Tonic 

Fragile As a Leaf in Autumn 

Husband and Wife 

Emily Carr Visited Me 

Protection Blanket 

Moisture and Greenness 

Memory of Wikwemikong 


I am sad that this work will not really be available on the web unless I put archives onto my new website.  My new website is www.judithemartin.com 

Grandmother to Grandmother 

grandmother to grandmother detail of back


Heart to Heart and Mother Canada 

Light of the Moon and Twenty Four Hour Care

Willow Oracle 

Mystery

Love’s Illusion 

Experience Life

The Blood Shimmers

Embroidered With Flowers

Take My Heart Like a Hand and its Fingers

Now I Remind Myself to Love Life Anyway

You Find Only The Shape You Already Are

Flag: Heart

Defense of Poetry

What Am I Waiting For?


Please visit my new website.    

How To Live a Life

Protection Apron

Protection Dress

The Soul is a Bird on the Wing

Only the Earth Lives Forever and detail


Slipping Glimpser

Red Thread

Smocked Dress

She outlived three sons and her husband

Wave

Young boy, tall reeds


The images are the thumb nails in the judithmartin.info gallery sections.

  

Cool

May all your dreams come true

Marsh marigold (Warburton series)

Trillium and trout lily (Warburton series)

Into a shining world

April in October

Fishing

Sandy Boy

Providence

Clapping Game

Providence Day Parade  

With the Water Behind Them

Identity


Ah, Make the Most

With Matisse

I Looked in the Mirror and Said You’re Fine

Begonia

Cactus on Painted Cloth

Spider Plant

Cardinal Flower

5 comments:

Mo Crow said...

(((Judy))) loved seeing these works from your past!

Liz A said...

It's stunning how transient the internet is ... thank you for the opportunity to look through these particular galleries one last time

jude said...

web, such a good name for it, and then how we are caught up in it.

Nancy said...

I am always amazed at the quantity, quality and imagination of your work...and now seeing your paper work as well...oh my!!

Judy Martin said...

Nancy , thank you ❤️❤️