Friday, July 06, 2007

Fall courses

Judy Proux from the local branch of Cambrian Community College has been in contact with me over the last week or so. She had asked me to think about teaching some art and textile classes again this fall and we have set up quite an ambitious program. I'll be teaching "discover watercolour" to adults on Fridays, and to pre-teens on Mondays for 8 weeks. As well, two separate workshops in dye techniques are planned: Hot wax batik in Little Current in October, and wrapped and stitched shibori in Espanola in November. We have also cooked up an "art quilting" course that will happen once a month between October and May. I'll put more details about these in the sidebar. I'd taken a break from teaching for Cambrian and am now looking forward to doing it again. I'd also like to say HAPPY Bithday to our darling Grace.

1 comment:

la petite cervelle said...

Hi Auntie Jude - I got your comment, and have sent my address to Grampa's email address and to my Dad. Let me know when you have tentatively decided on a time for our visit. Looking forward to seeing you too! Lots of love. xoxo