Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Life is simple

 Life is simple: smell nice, look pretty
 I can't hear myself think
Michael Dumontier and Neil Farber from Winnipeg Manitoba
Flower Series 2018  acrylic on wood
represented by Gallerie Division from Montreal at Art Toronto
 My roots are in hell
 When you're easy to love, you're easy to tear apart
 You must leave your mother, but I never can
Gareth Edwards from Cornwall England
Flower Paintings Oil on Paper
represented by Jill George Gallery from London England
at the Art Toronto fair last weekend Oct 26 - 29 in Toronto
I attended with  my sister, it was her birthday.
the small handwritten text at bottom of each painting
is usually the name of the colour and the date
left : lemon  hand 2018
right:  pale moon  hand 2018
hot house orange 2018

Life is simple my friends.  When you are easy to love, you are easy to tear apart. xo

5 comments:

christine said...

Simply beautiful

willow woman said...

I do so love your posts. I am no longer getting email reminders when you have a new post. Can you help me?

Judy Martin said...

there is a place on the sidebar to sign up for email reminders. A couple of months ago, blogger went through a change and this happened. Try signing up again, and thank you for your nice comment. xo

Mo Crow said...

"Earth laughs in flowers"
a line from 'Hamatreya' by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mystic Quilter said...

Beautiful paintings from Gareth Edwards!! Love the texture he's created in the petals, very delicate and ethereal.