The tan velvet was dyed with dandelions, the yellow fabrics with daffodils.
When I gathered the dandelions about a week ago, I also started harvesting daffodil blooms that were past their prime.
These were placed in a bowl of water to soak, and more were added as they became 'available'. I placed the bowl in the sun sometimes and stirred in two narrow strips of cotton. Yesterday I completed processing the daffodils with a double hot process. A) simmering then straining the flower heads, then B) simmering the result with the pre mordanted cloth for half an hour and leaving it to sit overnight. I wonder if that much heat was necessary.