Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sleepless in Anchorage

There is a four hour time change between Anchorage and Manitoulin Island. I have been falling asleep at 9 p.m. (which is 1 a.m. my body time) only to wake up again in the middle of the night. Tonight I used this 'found time' to visit some of the blogs I have links to. On Whip up I found out about a new environmentally conscious blog Sew Green and was also inspired by a lovely red quilt "red blankets are warmer".

I visited Serena Fenton's Layers of Meaning and was introduced to the new blog connected to Craft magazine.

Before I went back to bed, I clicked my mouse onto Keri Smith's Wish Jar Journal and was uplifted by quotes by David Abram and John Cage. I love you, internet.

1 comment:

Donna said...

may you fall into a rythmn that gives you enough sleep, AND allows te exploration of such fun sites with regularilty :-)