Monday, March 13, 2006

New Blog!!

Well, today I have started a blog!
My brother is visiting me and has encouraged this new adventure.
I will be linking this blog to my website soon. http://www.judithmartin.info

I plan to use this blog as a way to update what is happening with my art.
In this entry , I want to mention my new exhibition, Millennium Journal.
It opened March 3 at the Rail's End Gallery in Haliburton. This gallery is large with very high ceilings and for the first time we hung three of the large hangings in a vertical format. The exhibition fills the space really well, and I'm thrilled with the way it all looks. I gave a talk about the work at the opening on March 4.

In this winter/spring season, the gallery is only open over the weekends, from Friday through Tuesday. The exhibition goes until March 28. www.railsendgallery.com


No comments: