Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Four and Friends

I've re-worked four of the mixed media pieces I'm taking over to Bruce Mines tomorrow. For example, Moondance (pictured) used to look like this.
Probably the best thing about being in the Four and Friends exhibition is getting to know the other artists and talking them about our mutual passion. The Four Friends are: Doug Bradford (not met him) Linda Finn (my good friend) Doug Hook and John Keast (I've not met either of those guys either. )
The "friends" who are coming for the weekend are: Miranda Bouchard, Ken Hagerman, Ralph Ingleton, Susan Strachan Johnson, Linda King, Gordon McKenzie, Moi, Sheri McKay Gladu, Jane Meyer, Hugh Morrow, Suzanne Motluk, Debbie Stone and Zoe Wood-Salomon. I know Ralph, Susan, Linda K, Godon Mc, and Zoe. The others will be new friends for me.

No comments: