Monday, March 20, 2006

Haliburton


The program manager, Daniela Pagliaro at the Rail's End gallery www.railsendgallery.com emailed me yesterday. This gallery in Haliburton is quite a distance from my home on Manitoulin Island, so it was really good to get such positive feedback since I haven't been there since March 4. Here's what she said:
Hi Judy,

We have had outstanding feedback about your exhibit. There has been quite a bit of traffic through the Gallery since your opening, with many folks making a second visit bringing friends to see it. The guest book has a fair number of comments, with a few from some of our young March Break program participants. The exhibit has had quite an impact in our community. One of our board members writes for a local paper and submitted an article. I will forward you a copy when I receive one. So, congratulations!!!

No comments: